If I ever let you down, it’s not because I don’t love you. It’s because I don’t love myself.
― William Chapman (via psych-facts)
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
If anybody could have saved me it would have been you.
― Virginia Woolf, excerpt from her suicide letter to her husband (via larmoyante)